Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Introduction


Hello, my name is Streak (or Momma Streak). I'm a stay at home mother of one and happily married. I've been a freelancer trying to make it on the Internet for a little over two years now. One thing I have learned is that it is making a full time income and paying your bills on the Internet is completely possible. I've also learned that a lot of people want to make a full income on the Internet, but they are not really sure how to do that or where to get started. 



I used to be a huge advocate of shared revenue and residual income websites. I still visit them from time to time, but I do not visit them nearly as full force as I once did. I've started to see more and more writers branch off from shared revenue websites and start their own writing site. Some have started shared revenue websites of their own and others have just started a blog for their writing. Now, I think to myself. If they can do it, why can't I? 



The purpose of Money with Momma Streak is for it to be a resource for individuals who are just starting out in the money making world that is the Internet. Naturally, there are a lot of scams on the Internet. But, there are also a lot of genuine ways to make money on the Internet as well. You just have to get out there and find them! 



I can tell you first hand that I fully support my family from the Internet. While I am married, my husband does not work. So, my entire family relies on my ability to find ways to make money on the Internet. I can tell you it is not always the easiest thing in the world to accomplish. However, it is possible. Personally, I have to make roughly $1,000 a month on the Internet in order for us to be in a comfortable place in terms of bills. Some months are not as easy as others. But, making that kind of money in a month is not impossible. In fact, I know some people who turn around that kind of money in a week. 



Keep in mind, at the moment I live in a tiny apartment, I have a junky old car, and we cannot really rush out and buy everything we want every month. But, I'm happy and I get to spend a lot of time with my son and my husband. For me, spending time with my family is what really matters. 

No comments:

Post a Comment